Here are some guidelines when you are joining our husky safaris.
- Please note that riding a sled is a physical activity, so you should be able to move reasonably well.
- Transfer from Levi to our kennel and back include the safari price and program time.
- The price includes outdoor clothes which are provided in adult sizes. The outdoor clothes that we provide include a winter coat and winter trousers, shoes, mittens, and a hat.
Although we provide the outdoor clothes, you should still put on warm clothes when joining our safaris. Usually riding and sitting in a sled is a cold activity, so you should pay special attention to dressing yourself warmly. This means that you need to use many layers of warm clothing.
We recommend using clothes made of wool and down feathers. Using the right kind of socks is important. You should put on several layers of wool socks or heat socks. Do not use cotton socks. Usually your feet and your hands are the parts of your body that get cold most easily.
We recommend that you use warmers for your hands and feet. Please make sure that especially your children are dressed extra warmly. You will enjoy the husky safari much better when you stay warm!
- A person under 18 years old is not allowed to drive a sled but may participate as a passenger.
- We do not recommend riding a sled if you are pregnant.
- For safety reasons, children who are under 2 years old are not allowed to participate in our programs.
- It is not allowed to ride a sled under the influence of alcohol.
- Please also make sure that you have a valid travel insurance.
Before the program starts, you will get the riding instructions in English. The durations of the programs are estimated times. The duration of the program is affected by factors like the weather and the number of participants.
Additionally, you need to take along a camera and a happy adventurous spirit!
Welcome to the Maglelin Experience!