The Maglelin Experience offers cozy accommodation in the middle of Lapland’s nature in the immediate vicinity of the Pallas-Yllästunturi National Park. The house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a shared kitchen and a sauna. The accommodation also includes a spacious living room where you can relax on the large couch.
House is built in 2021 so everything is brand new. All rooms are soundproof and ventilated. Every bedroom is equipped with two single beds. Breakfast and dinner can be arranged.
You can rent a outdoor sauna with hot tub to enjoy the northern lights during the autumn and winter. In the summertime you can experience the midnight sun.
The Maglelin Experience is also home to a pack of huskies. Life of sled dogs can be observed from the house. In the winter, husky safaris start directly from the backyard. Owner couple will tell you about the life of sled dogs during the kennel tour.
The price includes
- Accommodation in the main building (4 rooms, 2 beds per room)
- Linen and towels
- Shared bathrooms and showers
- Free use of the living room, dining area and indoor sauna
- Kennel tour
- Final cleaning
- Harvia quality stove in the sauna
- Two rain showers
- Fridge and freezer with an ice maker
- Coffee maker, kettle, toaster and microwave
- Washing machine and dryer
- 50 “4K Smart TV
- Fast Internet connection
Distances to important nearby locations:
- Levi 27 km
- Pallas fell 33 km
- Kittilä airport 40 km
- Ylläs fell 50 km